Store Manager - Willows, Townsville APPLY NOW
Calling all Fashionistas!
Want to work for the most loved destination for the perfect bag?
We are looking for a World Class Leader for our Willows (Townsville) store, to build on the success of this thriving location.
About the business
We are Australia’s leading Handbag and Luggage retailer, with almost 300 stores and still growing. Here at Strandbags, we are on a journey of growth and evolution, with exciting changes and new stores continuing into 2022. What sets Strandbags apart and has made us the No.1 Retailer in our Category is our CUSTOMER OBSESSION and our FOCUS ON OUR PEOPLE, which could be you!
Do you have a love for all things fashion and travel? Do you thrive in a fast-paced high-volume environment where no two days are the same? Are you spirited, savvy, thoughtful, and inspiring? Then we want you!
Benefits and perks of being on our team:
- a fun and rewarding work environment opportunities for ongoing career development through your very own ‘Flight Path’
- Generous and achievable Bonus structure
- 40% unlimited team discount Attend State and Region meetings and development workshops
- A great customer to interact with, who is more than happy to share about their upcoming holidays or adventures!
- Employee referral incentive scheme loads of support from your Regional Manager and Head Office team, including free access to Acacia EAP (employee assistance program).
Skills and experience – LEADERSHIP ROLES: To be successful, other key requirements are:
- must be Customer Obsessed and have a People first mindset
- must have previous leadership/supervisory experience with a customer obsessed environment
- proven ability to motivate and inspire a high performing team
- must be highly organised with a 'can-do' attitude
- must understand visual merchandising, and attention to detail, and the role these things play when delivering a World Class experience for the customer
- be physically fit and able to lift boxes and climb ladders
If you are after an exciting and challenging new career, apply by sending your cover letter and resume today!2022-05-17|||Townsville QLD|||Retail Team||||||FysGK3Nae7vv52c_|||FULL_TIME|||AUD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false