Property Accounts Payable APPLY NOW
At Strandbags, our mission is to create the world’s most loved destination for the perfect bag. We are on a journey to continuously grow our brand and to celebrate life’s journeys and adventures, big and small.
Strandbags has been a leading retailer of luggage, handbags and backpacks since 1927, with almost 300 stores across Australia and New Zealand. We have an amazing range of leading brand and own-brand bags, with the best selection, experience and expertise to suit everyone’s needs.
We’re on the search for an experienced Property Accounts Payable Officer to join our Finance team.
- Process monthly rental invoices into the Lease management system (PEPS).
- Prepare and process monthly payment of rental invoices.
- Send monthly remittances to landlords.
- Prepare and distribute monthly, quarterly, and annual sales certificates.
- Reconciliation of landlord statements.
- Update and maintain Property/Leasing database.
- Provide Treasury Manager with accurate and timely rental payment projections to assist with cash flow planning.
- Process month end accrual journals.
- Attend to landlord queries in a timely manner.
- Assist Financial Controller with budgeting.
- 3 years + experience in a similar role, ideally within a retail organisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work at pace with changing priorities.
- Excellent time management with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills with a positive attitude and always willing to help.
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business at all levels.
- Quick to learn new systems and eager to take on new challenges.
At Strandbags, we are customer obsessed, we put people first and we are always improving. We value ownership and trust, and we always deliver results.2022-05-09|||Pyrmont NSW|||Head Office||||||_xWRBcPcwqdkr4Rj|||FULL_TIME|||AUD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false