Office Coordinator - Sydney APPLY NOW
At Strandbags, our mission is to create the world’s most loved destination for the perfect bag. We are on a journey to continuously grow our brand and to celebrate life’s journeys and adventures, big and small.
Strandbags has been a leading retailer of luggage, handbags and backpacks since 1927, with almost 300 stores across Australia and New Zealand. We have an amazing range of leading brand and own-brand bags, with the best selection, experience and expertise to suit everyone’s needs.
We’re on the search for an experienced Office Coordinator to join our Operations team.
- Provide exceptional organisation of all things within head office and reception.
- Develop and implement organisational procedures and systems to ensure the office and reception is run efficiently and meets company expectations.
- Manage relationships with building management, vendors, service providers, warehouse and other stakeholders in a professional manner, in line with our brand values.
- Prepare and distribute monthly, quarterly, and annual sales certificates.
- Seek, maintain, and negotiate head office maintenance and servicing contracts.
- Assist Marketing in responding all social media queries, providing appropriate solutions and commentary that is legally compliant and brand positive.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an office manager role within a retail or similar customer centric organisation.
- Experience and knowledge in developing organisational processes and systems.
- Sound knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Exposure to incident management, first aid and safety procedures.
- Experience working with landlords and external contractors and suppliers.
- Experience organizing office events.
- Experience responding to social media queries, providing appropriate solutions and commentary that is legally compliant and brand positive.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional personal presentation, presence, and manner.
- Exceptional phone etiquette.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft suite.
- Understanding and exposure to different types of customer experience platforms, such as Shopify, Gorgias and similar programs.
- Creative and innovative approach; always looking for ways to develop and improve.
At Strandbags, we are customer obsessed, we put people first and we are always improving. We value ownership and trust, and we always deliver results.2022-05-09|||Pyrmont NSW|||Head Office||||||01t90MdopEfXYKZA|||FULL_TIME|||AUD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false