Assistant Store Manager - Penrith APPLY NOW
Australia's leading Handbag and Luggage retailer is currently seeking to fill a Trainee Retail Management position to build on the success at our Penrith store location.
With almost 300 Strandbags stores and still growing, we are the No. 1 retailer in this category because of the excellent people we employ!
As a Strandbags Trainee Manager you will assist the store manager and take charge of all aspects of running a busy store. Your focus will be to drive sales by involving, motivating and encouraging all members of your team. You will also be responsible for their recruitment, coaching and performance management.
- a fun and rewarding work environment,
- generous staff discounts,
- a fabulous and achievable monthly incentive scheme for managers
- opportunities for ongoing career development
To be successful, key requirements are:
- must have previous supervisory and or management experience in a fashion/specialty retail environment
- must be highly organised with a 'can do' attitude
- must have superior customer service standards
- must be a self-motivator and demonstrate your ability to coach and develop your team to success.
If you are after an exciting and challenging new career, apply today!2022-05-17|||Penrith NSW|||Retail Team||||||BgEvFPP4ute~KRb0|||FULL_TIME|||AUD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false