Assistant Store Manager - Maternity Leave Contract - DFO Perth APPLY NOW
Calling all Fashionistas!
Want to work for Australia’s leading Handbag and Luggage retailer?
We are looking for an energetic World-Class Leader to join the team at our DFO Perth store and build on the success of this thriving location.
About the business
We are Australia's leading Handbag and Luggage retailer, with almost 300 stores and still growing.
What sets Strandbags apart and has made us the No.1 Retailer in our Category is our CUSTOMER OBSESSION and our FOCUS ON OUR PEOPLE, which could be you!
Do you come from a fashion background, a fast-paced and high volume store, and have a love for travel? Then keep reading!
Benefits and perks
- a fun and rewarding work environment
- generous and unlimited staff discounts
- loads of support from your Regional Manager and Head Office team
- opportunities for ongoing career development.
Skills and experience
To be successful, other key requirements are:
- have previous retail leadership experience in a high turnover fashion environment
- must be highly organised and fast paced with a 'can-do' attitude
- be physically fit and able to lift boxes and climb ladders
- must have superior customer service standards
If you are after an exciting and challenging new career, apply by sending your cover letter and CV today!2022-05-16|||Perth WA|||Retail Team||||||U43jp_36RcEfZhOH|||TEMPORARY|||AUD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false